Recipes? Check. Crafts? Check. Decorating? Check. Dachshund? Check. You don’t actually need the dachshund, but I figured since I was listing off things that are included in this Patriotic DIYs roundup, I’d include my All-American German dog. He may be from foreign descent, but he’s definitely an American wiener.
I hope you find something great to make!
- Red, White & Blue Cupcake Liner Trees from Little Miss Celebration
- Easy Felt Napkin Rings from The Real Thing With The Coake Family
- Patriotic Suncatcher Stars from Mom Inspired Life
- Red Velvet Berry Crumble from Rattlebridge Farm
- Red Vines Wrapped in Ribbon found on By Stephanie Lynn (guest post by A to Zebra Celebrations)
- Patriotic Tie Dye Beach Bag from Irresistible Pets
- Patriotic Pupsicles from Irresistible Pets (safe for humans too!)
- Easy fireworks cupcakes with no artificial dyes from Janus Lane
- Easy to make patriotic bunting from Create and Babble
- “Star” blueberry compote vanilla cupcakes from Janus Lane
- Frosted Mason Jar Patriotic Luminaries by Intelligent Domestications
- Mason Jar Candles from Made From Pinterest.
Is your wardrobe ready for the 4th?